Useful documents for co-developers
- A Complete Guide to Using SourceForge for Windows Development
This document should be titled "A Nearly Complete Guide ...", however, it did get me started!
- Freeware SSH and SCP for Windows 9x, NT and DOS This
page contains instructions on setting up encryption key pairs, and also has an
open source utility called mscp for multiple scp copies
- Other CVS observations It was challenging to get my CVS client to work,
I have a couple of more suggestions specific to SourceForge that may help the win32 user to get started.
- The C++ version of MidWatch will make use of a base class source code controller, which I think I will name
the SCMTalker. The SCMTalker will be based on a common open API by which particular SCMTalkers,
(such as ClearCase or CVS) will be derived. I am searching for available information and I
found some on the
CVS Home Website. You might want to read this too.
- Preston L. Bannister's work on CVSSCC
Has a promissing intreface called CoWorker
that shouls be looked at more carefully.
- History of MidWatch
- Operation of MidWatch
- Access Table Definitions
- How to Reproduce a Build